- Removal of all heavy metal ions including
- Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Ni, Pb, Zn
- Precious metal recovery including:
- Ag, Au, Pd
- Fluoride Reduction and HF Neutralization
- Technologies include:
- Metal hydroxide precipitation
- Sulfide precipitation
- Ion Exchange, and others.
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS) Reduction
- Reduction to levels in the low ppb range
- Flows from 10 GPD to 1,000,000 GPD
- Turnkey Construction
- Minimal Installation Time
- Completely Automated
- NEMA 4X, UL 508
- State of the Art Controls
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisitions (SCADA)
- Automatic Report Generation
- Remote monitoring via the Internet
- Zero Discharge and Water Recycling Systems available.
DAC manufactures a complete line of heavy metal removal systems for
all industries including metal plating and finishing, semiconductor,
nano-technology, mining, ground water remediation, landfill runoff,
and much more. DAC can target any metal including all of the
heavy metals and precious metals recovery or for effluent discharge
Our heavy metal reduction systems can target one or all of the heavy metals including cadmium (Cd), copper (Cu), chrome (both Cr+3 and Cr+6), iron (Fe), lead (Pb), zinc (Zn), and more. We are not limited to the use of one technology such a membrane or ion exchange, we utilize the most economical technology based upon both capital cost and operational cost, that is appropriate for the influent chemistry.
We assess each application with a thorough review of the influent chemistry and effluent criteria and conduct a treatability study in our lab to determine the best and most economical process.
Each application is considered individually as there is not a single solution for all applications. For additional information be sure to contact us directly via email or phone.
Learn more about heavy metal reduction from industrial wastewater in our technical articles section